Tuesday, August 26, 2008

INFORMATION ON CLASSES

I've just heard from Ryerson that my class there is nearly full already, with two weeks to go before it starts.  So strange - sometimes we don't know until the last minute if the class will be a go or not.  If you would like to take a class with me and can't get into Ryerson, I will also be teaching at the U of T - a course called Autobiography that starts on Monday Sept. 22.  It's in the afternoon, though - from 1 to 3.30 for 10 weeks.

And if you can't make that, there will be another Write in the Garden workshop on Sunday Sept. 28 from 9.30 to 5, and on Sunday October 26.  I'm also available, though it's more costly, to work one on one as an editor and coach.  And the whole thing starts again next term, in January, the night course at Ryerson and the day course at U of T.  

I look forward to meeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment