Friday, May 7, 2010

INFORMATION FOR RYERSON CWWR 336 STUDENTS

Hello gang from CWWR 336 - our new room has been confirmed. Apparently it holds 30, so we can stretch out! It's in Room 302 in VIC, which is the building directly to the south of the Chang School at 297 Victoria Street. VIC 302, next Wednesday at 6.30. Please email me at beth@bethkaplan.ca, just to let me know you've received this information. Thank you.

Also, while I have your attention, some more information: I have been invited to speak about my book in Philadelphia, but the only day that worked for them was Thursday June 3, which means flying out Wednesday June 2. So our class for that night is cancelled. The term is extended one more week, till Wednesday July 7. If that does not work for any of you, please let me know and I will make sure you get the equivalent of that class in editing or a meeting with me. Apologies if this inconveniences anyone.

See you soon. Happy writing!
best
beth

No comments:

Post a Comment