Sunday, June 20, 2010

???

I called my mother in Ottawa, who looked in her book "Lois Hole's Perennial Favourites," and then I realized that she had given me that very book so we BOTH looked in it, only unbelievably, neither of us could find big puffy white blooms. Then she called her friend Bob who does a lot of gardening only he was out, and I called my friend Scott who does a lot of gardening only he was out, so we both left messages.

So the last resort - I've taken a picture and sent it to her, and to you. What are those @#$#@%% things?

2 comments:

  1. Don't think it's the correct name, but I had something like those once and I was told they were called 'snowballs'. There's another official name for them, but darned if I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for trying. Snowballs is good, but hydrangea is better.

    ReplyDelete