Monday, January 14, 2013

re: today's cancelled Ryerson class

WRITING STUDENTS, I'm sorry if you didn't know that my Ryerson class, scheduled for tonight, was cancelled last week. There was an administrative screw-up; I assume it will not happen again.

In the meantime, you have three options: 1. Several disappointed students are meeting privately with me a few times, at least to get started, to get geared up for taking the class that begins Wednesday May 8. Get in touch with me through this website if you're interested.

2. I am teaching a Life Stories II class at U of T that starts next week. It's during the day, however, and is the advanced section of my course, geared at students who've either worked with me before or have taken writing classes before.

Otherwise, I send you my apologies, and 3. hope that you will come back in May. I look forward to meeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment