Sunday, September 8, 2013

Eli enjoys the Cabbagetown Festival

Saturday at the Cabbagetown Festival - my wonderful neighbours Jean-Marc and Richard, and almost no one else.
TIFF story: Saturday evening, huge crowd outside Holt Renfew. "Who are we waiting for?" I asked, ungrammatically. "No idea," I was told by one of the waiting photographers. A man exited, and many flashbulbs went off. A handsome face. "Who's that?" I asked one of the photographers. "No idea," she said. I think it was Michael Fassbender, and I'm not even sure who that is.
 Sunday morning, 9 a.m., Holly and Nicole ready to do duty at our Cabbagetown Festival garage sale in the SUN.
Eli prepares to shop with his new cart ($5).
 On our wobbly way down the crowded sidewalks.
 NO, I push it myself.
Okay, Mummy push it sometimes.
 Okay, Mummy puts it on top of the stroller while I eat corn.
 Checking out the decorations from Mexico with Uncle Wayson
 Overwhelmed.
 My little pirate.
 Our booty from 7.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. - $180 each for the 3 of us - Holly and Nicole did most of the selling, and I provided the stuff for sale. We got rid of most of it, and everyone was happy.
Best of all, at the end of the day - empty box!

1 comment: