Sunday, June 26, 2011

a few of my favourite things (see post below)


Another rosebush that has suddenly discovered the pleasures of actually blooming.
















New shoe on the right. Old shoe, that
suddenly is extremely fashionable,
on the left. After years of pressing my
nose against the window of fashionable shoe-wearing, cursing the fate of size 10 1/2, I now find lots of great shoes in my size. When I was wearing those bright red wonders, a woman asked me where I got my shoes, the first time this has ever happened to me. This is some sort of female rite of passage. At last.




In case you're desperate to see another view.








The BAG.

I call her Zelda.








She stayed in this posture for some time. Airing the belly, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Without reading any things you have written, i would have to say you are do the great work. will read the article often .Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyful life ! I would like to have a similar free time as you in my old age.

    ReplyDelete