Thursday, March 10, 2022

no, cancel that

A quick word to say - no, the essay book manuscript is NOT done. And I'd sent it out, too, before re-reading and realizing there was a big problem. I had to write and say please don't read that one, another one coming. Not good. And so am back at it. Have cut 350 words so far. I'll explain later what the problem was.

But anyone reading it, please stop. I will send the better one. To cheer me up, I received a wonderful cheque from Access Copyright and another from Queen's Quarterly for my essay. Actual money, from writing! Wonders never cease. 

In the meantime, however, nothing much matters except what's going on on the other side of the world. Here's my Macca during a concert in Ukraine.

And to cheer you up, another of my most favourite men in all the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment