Friday, January 9, 2009

information for students

News from Ryerson: my class "True to Life" that starts Monday is now full - no one else will be accepted, unfortunately, or there will be too many to deal with effectively. 

To those of you who were planning to enroll: I am teaching the same kind of course, memoir, personal essay and creative non-fiction, at U of T starting the third week of January, on Monday afternoons from 1 to 3.3o. This is a second level course, ostensibly reserved for those who have taken my class before, but I would be willing to speak with those of you who are interested to see if I think you'd fit even if you haven't worked with me. I have often taught combined classes of beginners and second level writers.

Please check this website under "Teaching" for the U of T website address and other info on my classes. 

Otherwise, I am available to work one on one, figuring out where you are now as a writer, where you would like to go, and how to get there.

Please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment