Wednesday, April 14, 2021

beautiful things

My friend Chris, in his blog to the left, posts a series of pictures of beautiful things nearly every day. So here, on this lovely Tuesday morning, are a few random beautiful things from me:

One of the best men ever - generous, loving, talented, gorgeous. Did you know he was half-Jewish, like a close acquaintance of mine? 
Yesterday at the Kim's garden centre just down the street - ranunculus, one of the best flowers ever.

Another of the best men - on the right, my ex, who with the artistic director beside him, turned the vast Arena Stage theatre complex he runs in Washington D.C., closed for a year and into the foreseeable future, into a vaccination centre. They will help vaccinate many thousands. I wrote to him, It's called turning on a dime, which is his family's specialty. Bravo. 

The sun is shining. I just went to the Y, which also will not open in the foreseeable future, to rescue my good running shoes from my locker. Will she actually use them, readers? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment