Friday, December 26, 2014

Chrystia Freeland in the NYTimes

Terrific article in the NYT by Chrystia Freeland, a journalist and Liberal politician who is my MP.  Maybe, as some of the sour comments afterward point out, she's a little dewy-eyed about Canadian multiculturalism - more power to her. We need a bit of dewy-eyed right about now.

Bilingual Nationhood, Canadian-Style - The New York Time


It's 5 p.m. Boxing Day, and it's over. The minute my son went home at 4, I started to take down the tree. By 5, it was outside, the wreath off the door, the Xmas books and CD's stacked by the stairs ready to be put away for another year. I don't know why I'm so anxious to get past Xmas - a friend wonders whether it's my Jewish half. To me, it's a wonderful but exhausting yearly event and I am relieved when it's over.

Life resumes.

3 comments:

  1. Know the feeling. Hiding out until January 2 (my favorite day of the year).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Glad to meet a kindred spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Dr. Eboehi for Bringing back My Ex Husband

    My name is Michelle Ken, and I base in USA... My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Eboehi, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Sonia, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Eboehi's e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Eboehi, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try { eboehispellcaster@gmail.com } anytime...

    ReplyDelete