Thursday, October 8, 2015

delicate little shoes for sale

Vanity, thy name is BK. I loved these shoes, bought them convinced that they're so stretchy - made out of elastic! - I could make them fit. Oh, Cinderella's stepsister that you are. They are a size 41, a 10, which sometimes my size 10 1/2 feet can wear. If there's an open toe. Here I somehow failed to notice that there is not. And though I've struggled to tell myself I can wear them for short periods without my feet going numb, in fact, I can't. They are wonderfully comfortable Bernie Mev. I adore them. But I can't wear them and am looking for someone with smaller feet. They're hardly worn, cost $110 + GST (not a Winner's buy, unfortunately, this time.) Make me an offer.

Perfect for work or a casual night out, the Bernie Mev Bonnie pump will give you a stylish lift on the chunky 2.5" heel. Featuring Bernie Mev's famous basketweave elastic upper and memory-foam insole, the Bonnie conforms to your feet for unmatched comfort. The cute mary-jane strap keeps your foot secure. 
  • Woven elastic fabric upper stretches to fit
  • Great for those with bunions, hammertoes and other foot problems
  • Memory foam footbed softly conforms to your foot for customized cushioning from heel to toe
  • Ultra lightweight and flexible EVA outsole
  • Approx. 2½" heel height

No comments:

Post a Comment