Saturday, October 3, 2015

Spiderman and his brother

This is what Anna wrote on FB:
I'm sitting in the sick kids food court after Ben's final cast removal, waiting for his boots and bar fitting, and I find myself overcome with profound and unending gratitude. Ben and I have been surrounded by the most incredible team of doctors, nurses, physical therapists and support staff. I will never be able to express my gratitude to them all. I will however single out Barb, the physical therapist whose gentle hands quite literally healed Ben's foot, Dr.Ponseti whose research and work on clubbed feet made it possible, and Tommy Douglas who brought universal healthcare to Canada, and is by far, one of the greatest Canadians ever. Thank you from the bottom of this mother's heart.

And since we're showing adorable men:

No comments:

Post a Comment