Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Try to see it my way

Tonight, incredible as it seems, I'm off to see Ringo. He's playing at Massey Hall, and I have the cheapest seat I could get, with obstructed view. But still - two Beatles, 3 days apart. 
These are the songs we heard on Saturday night:
The full set list as reported by the Paul McCartney press office: “Eight Days A Week,” “Save Us,” “Got To Get You Into My Life,” “One After 909,” “Temporary Secretary,” “Let Me Roll It,” “Paperback Writer,” “My Valentine,” “Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five,” “Maybe I’m Amazed,” “I’ve Just Seen A Face,” “FourFiveSeconds,” “We Can Work It Out,” “Another Day,” “And I Love Her,” “Blackbird,” “Here Today,” “NEW,” “Queenie Eye,” “Lady Madonna,” “All Together Now,” “Lovely Rita,” “Eleanor Rigby,” “Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite,” “Something,” “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da,” “Band On The Run,” “Back In The U.S.S.R.,” “Let It Be,” “Live & Let Die,” “Hey Jude.”

No comments:

Post a Comment