Sunday, April 28, 2019

another note from a satisfied customer

For some reason, the numbers for both my classes, so far, are low. Maybe it's because I dropped out during the winter. In any case, I hope the numbers jump next week. As if to encourage me as a teacher, I just received this from a student who was in the class at least 15 years ago. Yes, I replied. Yes yes yes.

I was wondering....will you be teaching True to Life at Ryerson in the Fall of 2019? I took your evening class eons ago. I see that Sarah Sheard was taking over while you took a break for other things - yay for breaks and travel and even renovations - but hoping you'll be back in the coming fall. Since I was 'under your wing' there have been many fits and starts, but I'm trying to get back to serious, regular writing. I'm still working so evening classes are my best option.

I've also been writing fiction and poetry, and am casting around for a writing class to focus my efforts in the fall. I so enjoyed my very productive time with you, and so much of what you shared with your students is/was helpful in fiction.


Only a few more days to register.

https://ce-online.ryerson.ca/ce/calendar/default.aspx?section=course&sub=cert&cert=03b721ba-f4ec-4be0-902a-86192ec9b29c&mode=course&ccode=CWWR%20336&subname=Creative%20Writing

https://learn.utoronto.ca/programs-courses/courses/2281-life-stories-i

No comments:

Post a Comment