Saturday, March 21, 2020

Day six

Saturday.

Cold but wonderful bright sun. Walked the 'hood with Ruth and her son's little beagle. Bought 4 bottles of wine. Got some more edits from one of my readers. Sat in the sun in my office reading them, plus FB, plus any news. Any news - what's new? What's happening out there? Long talk with Anna, who's fine. The boys are fine. I'm fine. Ruth is fine. The beagle is fine. There were snowdrops and croci on our walk. Spring will come.

Life is strange.

FB is a wonderful - my friends are out there. News too.

Had a fascinating email exchange with my British actress friend Harriet, reminiscing about our time in theatre school. Went for a short jogette in the cold sun, to get the body moving. Ate meals. Drank wine. Sam was going stir-crazy in his apartment and came over here; I hope he does not have germs. I watched a terrific Agatha Christie movie on my computer while he watched TV in the living room.

Happy birthday, Johann Sebastian Bach.

No comments:

Post a Comment