Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Cabbagetown suite for rent: pictures

Dear friends, I'm sorry to advertise my wares like this - but it's a necessity. 

The first six shots were taken before the renovation, when the apartment was a bachelor with bed in the living space. Now, after a renovation, there's a separate bedroom and a full-sized washer/dryer. The current tenant is still there, so the space has not been rearranged yet.
Living-room and kitchen space from the front door.
Kitchen
 Entrance - private, through the garden
large shower
 bathroom
dressing room - on the way to the bathroom
new bedroom on the other side of the bathroom, which I am currently using.

So - fully furnished, self-contained one-bedroom suite with high-speed wifi, cable TV with HBO (and the Documentary Channel), all utilities included, and use of the back part of a glorious, nearly 200-foot long garden in summer. You might occasionally get to see my son barbecue.
And best of all - Cabbagetown, a most wonderful neighbourhood in itself and very close to TTC and downtown.

I am asking $1600 but am willing to negotiate a bit for the right person - quiet and responsible. Incidentally, my current tenant wanted to bring in a lot of his own furniture, so uses the dressing room as storage for my tables and chairs.

Please pass on to anyone you think might be interested. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment